Valentines Collage




hello!  I have been on a major blogging hiatus due to my life, work and schooling taking over.  I have been working hard on this project -- acma digital photo and it has been very exciting and demanding.  My students and I are hard at work in photo land.  I have been cooking and eating, but have been shluffing through with all the homework and my food musings have to be on the backburner for a little bit.  

I did make valentines and they were the delight of my sweetheart, David, and all of my pals.  Sometimes a girl has just got to create, whether it be a teeny collage or a heart shaped biscuit (ate those this morning) or a perfect bubble bath atmosphere (candles, chocolate chips, renaissance music and pink powder puffs).

Happy Valentine's, my sweeties!  and please check out the photo blog project.

No comments:

Post a Comment