THIS WEEK AT THE KITCHN & RE-NEST


I had a busy week over on Apartment Therapy's cooking site, The Kitchn, and have launched a new column over on their green site, Re-Nest.  It's been a hairy couple of days for D and I, he returning back to school after his spring break and me photographing and cooking hard.  We've both been falling into bed exhausted, followed by early morning walks, listening to the Spring birdies chirp over breakfast and overflowing cups of coffee and tea . . .  Want to catch up with my articles for The Kitchn & Re-Nest? 

(featured in the above photo)

Recipe: Artichoke, Kale & Ricotta Pie - one of the easiest, most elegant brunch dishes (and only 5 ingredients needed!)


Make Your Own Strawberry Milk - of course you know of the wonders of this new idea!

Timothy Wastell, Chef at DOC -- Creative People, Living Green - my new column over on Re-Nest

Have a smashing weekend,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment