THIS WEEK AT THE KITCHN, RE-NEST, APARTMENT THERAPY & UNPLUGGED




This week was a big kahuna!  Not only did Nick and Ms. Kelly tie the knot, but I launched my first Basics Photo Course and had a few favorite tours go up all over the Apartment Therapy Network.  It was busy . . . This summer is going to be slammed, I can just feel it coming.

Anyway - If you want to catch a glimpse into my photo/writing world this week, check me out over here:

Re-Nest, a favorite tour of my fairy godmother's home (where D and I got married several years ago!) . . .

Unplugged, Juliet Zulu are the coolest Production Company in Portland

Apartment Therapy, a fresh loft in downtown Portland, with a very sweet, creative couple dwelling there with a kitty called "Gypsy"

The Kitchn, my favorite Vegan cookies - simple, easy and very tasty!

Have a relaxed weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment