Stephanie's Magical Donuts


Steph brought me donuts that she made earlier that morning -- they were still warm. So tender and plain, I was enveloped in a delightful cloud of powdered sugar as I opened the ziploc bag in which they resided. This treat is one that was so endearing and brought me right back to the special days of grade school carpool when my Dad declared, "disgusting donut day." I was a plain powdered sugar girl even back then. I would gleefully devour my sugar bomb in the back seat (as Madonna or Sam Cooke blared on the tape player), crumbs mingling with my hot pink sweatshirt and pray hard the next donut day would be soon. Some things never change . . . I must get a donut pan myself!
Steph got the recipe from veganyumyum. The link is: http://veganyumyum.com/2007/02/mini-donut-test-kitchen/

No comments:

Post a Comment