BROOKLYN BALL GAME





For me, New York is all about family. It's full of amazing museums, galleries, great food and loads of fun, but the best thing about being here is visiting with all my cousins and aunts and uncles. The layers of history, memory, emotion and laughter, plus being in my grandparents' former building and now with all the new babies (my cousins are populating Brooklyn Heights in one big swoop!) -- the combination is powerful. One of the highlights so far has been attending my cousin's 5 year-old son's baseball game in Prospect Park. Our cheering section was something close to 15 people, a powerful force which may have tipped the scales for our big win. I shot the game with my new Diana mini, which I'm loving, now that I've got all the kinks worked out. More Diana mini shots to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment