MANGO PIE LOVE


(photo by Tricia)

I woke up yesterday and was perusing one of my favorite sites, Eating is Art, and thought . . . hey that pie looks familiar, lo and behold it was -- it was my mango lime pie from last year's Pietopia. Tricia was feeling tropical and found herself making the yummy dessert, whilst thinking big on her career and life plans -- mango pies tend to elicit such thoughts. They make everything become clear, I swear!

Tricia is an inspired individual and my true partner in crazed foody-dom in Portland, her friendship is full of laughter, blueberry muffins and thoughtful cups of tea. The girl is incredible. So, if you need to be reminded to make mango pie -- let her beautiful post and thoughts take you away.


2 comments:

  1. How cool! I love it when stuff like that happens.
    After our boarding pass feature on Prêt à Voyager I was inspired to look at past features and found your blog. I really enjoyed looking through your images, and you honey moon sounds amazing. We just got back from India, and are really hoping to go to Turkey later this year.
    I've always thought food writing and photography mixed with travel would be so fun!
    How did you get started in your job?
    All best,
    Aron
    www.hitherandthither.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart you like crazy! And I can't wait to see you so we can start cookin' up some trouble in the kitchen together! wooooot! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete