THIS WEEK AT THE KITCHN & RE-NEST

I have to admit, I'm feeling a little burnt out and ready to move on from my Portland blues . . . The rain has brought beautiful blossoms, but also many big sighs from my furrowed brow.  When will you come back, big sunshine?

On Re-Nest, I photographed a stunner of a green home, right around the corner from D and I (pictured above).  The home had that wonderful mix of lived-in relaxed vibes with creative, hi end flourishes.  It is up there with favorite Portland spaces!  Check it out.

And on The Kitchn, I'm making a totally traif Matzoh Brei, a delicious Passover concoction my Grandmother would have loved to poke around on her plate.  Have you had matzoh brei yet?  It's the ultimate comfort food.

Lastly, I'm talking about those divine homemade pop tarts again, with Kasey of Turntable Kitchen.  This recipe is a MUST!

1 comment:

  1. Leela, I'm so glad you liked the pop tarts! Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to share them with you and the Kitchn community. :) I'm really loving your site, too!

    ReplyDelete