THE GIRL, HER STRIPES AND HER PRETTY HEATH MUG



During a whirlwind photo trip to San Francisco this past weekend, shooting my next assignment (hooray!) for Wayfare, I was able to squeeze in a fun visit with an old friend, Ms. Ryan Stern. Isn't she just an amazing, bright-looking lady? Ryan's work has taken her deep into the world of digital strategy and content management for a big firm in SF. We lived together in college and bonded over cooking crazy dinners; in fact we collaborated on hosting what was my first "friend" Thanksgiving, which meant a great deal to me at the time. We divided the menu and owned that dinner as I recall (memory is so forgiving!)... Anyway, on Saturday morning Ryan hosted me for a divine cup of espresso and a visit through her brand new kitchen. It was a dreamy space, full of natural light and marble counter tops. In my dreams, I'd shoot another cookbook in this location.

In a couple weeks, Ryan will reveal more about her cooking philosophy and kitchen renovation on The Kitchn, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment