LA MODA Y EL CARPACCIO


This evening, after a long and beautiful day at a very mountainous region of Chile, I leave you with two totally random and unrelated photos. At the left is a long and lovely model who was sashaying around my hotel when I returned from the winery, all dusty and sun burnt and totally out of sorts (me not her, me!) . . . Here were a string of ladies swirling in long floral dresses the lobby for a Fiat conference. Life is so totally strange.

At the right is one of my favorite dishes I've had so far, an avocado carpaccio. The plate has delicately sliced sections of perfect avocado, an aggressive amount of lemon juice, a little Parmesan cheese, capers and watercress garnish. This is such an elegant idea for a first course. mmm....

Avocados and pretty ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment